Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stygian's Honor book Review


Stygian's Honor (Breeds, #27)
Author: Lora Leigh
Series: Breeds
Star Rating out of 5: 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book in the end. This story continues pretty much where we left off in Lawe's Justice where they are looking for a cure for Jonas's daughter.


I have to admit I wanted to slap Liza more than I care to admit. No wait punch her is more like it. I don't know how to explain why I felt so much anger toward her. Maybe it's the way she just brushed off Stygian tossed him aside like he was nothing. She should have let him in so he could help her figure stuff out. It would have been easier. I understand that she was confused, hurt, and angry with how her life was messed with but it could have been eased if she just let him in. But in the end she finally and wholeheartedly lets him in. This moment was beautiful in of its self.

I love love love Stygian he kept his distance when she asked even when it's against his nature. He wanted to help her so much but he wanted to be respectful. The love he felt for her you could tell was right off the bat. From the first teasing words to her in the SUV on the way to the hotel in the beginning. Then towards the end everything comes together with these two.

We find out more about Gideon, Honor, Fawn, and Judd. I hope Fawn and Gideon's book is next.

Also in this book we see that Dog is cooking up some scheme. I honestly am trying to figure out if what happened was a distraction to get to Cassie or not. Who knows because after what happened we only learn about Honor and Fawn we don't know what happened with the rest of the hotel as well. We still have to keep in mind there is a breed that is hiding who want's Cassie. She even tries to figure out why she is in town with the rest of them.

Anyway's can't wait for the next book! But Bengal's Heart is still my Favorite sorry Stygian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment