Thursday, August 16, 2012

Enraptured Book Review


Enraptured (Eternal Guardians, #4)Author: Elisabeth Naughton
Series: Eternal Guardians
Star Rating out of 5: 5 Stars

Well at first I did not know what to think or feel. I was always intrigued by Orpheus. Especially with his interactions with Isadora. Once I got past Skyla and her hating ways in the beginning and got more into the book that's when I finally started liking her.


I love finally knowing what and who Orpheus is and was. I like seeing that he is more than just the guy everybody hates. They didn't like him because they could never see the real him. It's sad that it took Gryphon to die for everyone to see that he has a heart like they do. Orpheus and Demetrius are similar in so many ways. Though the main way they are similar is the fact they they both feel no one can love an evil person and they both feel they don't have souls that a woman can fall in love with. Everything he does in this book makes you fall for him even harder than in the first and second books. You finally get to see the real loving guy he can be.


Skyla, what to say about little miss. I did not like her in the beginning because she was not telling Orpheus everything she knows. I understand that she was on a mission and for her that always comes first. But what she did to the man in the past and then going to try to pull the same thing on him again. That really made me mad. But finally when they hit the Miso's compound that's when I finally started to like her because she was finally showing the real her. The one who is in love. The one who will not let anything stand in the way. It's sad how Athena and Zeus told her such lies. In the end what she does for Orpheus is the ultimate sacrifice to show him she loved him from the beginning and never forgot.


In the end I enjoyed this book. I can't wait to learn more about Medea and Gryphon!

No comments:

Post a Comment