Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Book Review Crux by Moira Roger's


Crux by Moira Rogers
Author: Moira Roger's
Series: Southern Arcana
Star rating out of 5 stars: 4 stars


When I saw this as a free read on B&N I was skeptical. There are very few free reads that I come across on my own that I enjoy and this was one that I really enjoyed.

The story revolves around Mackenzie who is on the run from a guy she had met a few months prior. He's been stalking and chasing her through city after city. The reasons behind it are for an agenda that is revealed roughly in the middle of the book. Mackenzie finally ends up in New Orleans and gets a job as a bartender in a local bar. Trying to save up for her to move on to the next city she will run too. Instead she meet's the gorgeous Jackson Holt. She is completely in awe by his eyes. As the book goes on it's revealed to us who these character's are. The relationship builds between Kenzie and Jackson sparks fly.

I would reveal more about the book but then I would give everything away. The author had a wonderful way of sucking me right into the book. The details were great I felt like I was there actually experiencing what the characters do. I love the back stories and where she takes it. I can't wait to read the next book.

Were's, Psychics, witch's, oh my.....

No comments:

Post a Comment