Thursday, September 27, 2012

Orphans, Wolves & Loving it Short story review


Author: KaeJae Fox
Star review out of five: 3 stars



Okay I will first start off stating this was a free book I picked up on B&N website. On b&n website the complete short story is told on the one listed chapters 1-3. The story itself is fifteen chapters. This puzzles me not sure why they were separated but it does not matter.

I thought the story was interesting. I enjoyed the characters I felt that they could have used a little more background but it is only a short story. I liked the connection between the two main characters. I liked how Lauren stood up to Tyler without backing down. She is truly an Alpha human female and very compatible to his Alpha wolf. I wish I knew more about the twins. They were adorable on how they tried to do their best to make Lauren feel good even though she is a horrible cook.

Over all I recommend this short story there isn't too much drama not that much sex but the banter throughout the book that builds up to the moment is wonderful. A must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment