Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Long time no post.

Sorry everyone. I know there hasn't been a review in a while. A lot of stuff going on. Lately I have been paying attention to politics. Yeah I will not going into any details because this isn't the blog. I will just make a comment about how it is a sad how people are so vicious.

Anyways, I am currently in the process of reading American Assassin by Vince Flynn Mitch Rapp series book 1. I am half way through it. I will say this it is different than my romance novels that have our black ops guy in them. But even so I am still enjoying the book. Mitch Rapp is amazing and I think everyone should give this series a try. A book review is on its way within the week.

Also in other book news Archangels Storm by Nalini Singh was released today! Go out and buy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment