Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Archangel's Storm Book Review

Archangel's Storm (Guild Hunter, #5)Author: Nalini Singh
Series: Guild Hunter Series
Star Rating out of 5: 5 STARS



Let me first give you a little about the plot. Neha's consort is brutally murdered leaving Jason having to go in and investigate what happened. In order for him to do this he has to do a blood-vow with Mahiya. Throughout the book we get snippets of what Mahiya is to Neha and her role in the court. We also get snippets of why Jason has become who he has. Eventually the entire tale is unfolded. 


Wow. Another wonderful installment of The Guild Hunter Series. I am so happy to see Raphael's Seven falling in love one by one. I kind of miss Raphael and Elena's story but I just keep wanting to know more about the others. This book Follow's Raphael's infamous spymaster Jason. Let me tell you it does not disappoint. I felt hate, love, sadness, and pain.

This is the first book in this series to make me cry. When you finally read the full tale behind Jason it will leave you in tears. I would never imagine the pain he felt or how scared he could have been with what had happened. I could not stop crying because I could just see it so clearly. No child should have gone through that. With that he feels he will never be able to unlock his heart to ever be able to feel ever again. He tells Mahiya upfront that he can never give her what she needs.

Mahiya is a strong female in her own right. She really needs to be with how she grew up and how she was/is treated. Not to mention she needs to be able to hold her own with Jason. He will not accept someone who is weak. I liked her spunk and how intelligent she is. Always thinking on her toes and knowing when to tread carefully and when not to.

This book has it's twists and turns and some real shockers! We even get to see a bit of Venom in this book! Hopefully we get to see his book soon. Anyways. I can't wait for the next book coming out next year. Such a long wait......

Happy Reading!!



No comments:

Post a Comment