Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fury (New Species Book #1) Book Review

Fury (New Species, #1)Author: Laurann Dohner
Series: New Species
Stars: 4 stars

Let me first off by saying I was worried this would have been too similar to Lora Leigh's breed series. However, I was very wrong about this. I am glad Laurann Dohner left a few things out that would have made it way to much like The breeds. I will not list them because it would give some things away. Why would I do that?


Now onto the good stuff. This story take place in Southern California. Elise who was sent to obtain records regarding New Species sees subject 416 and does everything she can to keep him alive even if it means betraying him so she can get the information out or Mercile Industries. Fury has a past he is ashamed of and does not like to remember. He has vowed to kill one person when he sees her. The moment he does everything changes.

Throughout the story we get to see the relationship between Fury and Elise grow. We also see the relationship with the female New Species and Elise grow as well. But with those growing relationships comes danger both in and outside of Homeland. Between the all the anger and sadness we are met with love, and passion.


All in all I can't wait to read the next book. I want to learn more about Breeze, Halfpint, Justice, and Tiger. These are just some of the other characters we meet.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment