Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bloodstorm Book Review

Author: Amber Kallyn
Bloodstorm (Heart of a Vampire, Book 1)Series: Vampires Heart Book 1
Star rating out of Five: 4 stars




I will begin by saying I found this on Barnes and Nobles website as a free read. As you are all aware I am very skeptical of some of the free reads out there. This is yet another that has been able to break my barrier.

The story line for this book deals with Nicola DeVeraux on a search to find the man that killed her family so she can put them at rest. In the midst of searching for this man she walks into a bar and immediately locks eyes with local town Sheriff Shane Spencer. We also get to meet a lot of other town folks who hopefully will play a role in upcoming books.

I thoroughly enjoy this book. I liked the story line and I felt as if I got a pretty good sense of who these characters were. Niki and Shane are a cute couple. I liked their banter and how each one didn't let the other one get away with stuff. What I also liked was that the author didn't write the characters as immediately saying I love you even thought here were certain elements pulling these two together. It makes you feel like their relationship still needs evolving.

I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment