Sunday, January 13, 2013

FINALE(book 4) Book Review

Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Series: HUSH HUSH
Star Rating: 4 out of 5



First off, I want to say I love when authors know when a certain series has a beginning and an end. There are some series particularly in the YA genre that don't know when to end a series and the same thing happens in every single book after a particular book where it could have been the perfect ending. Then there are authors who have planned and know when the series will end. This series falls into the later.


I am very happy with the ending to the book. I ties up many loose ends, reveals who certain characters are and then we have some sad loses as well. I feel if this series didn't have an ending I don't know if I could have kept reading and dealing with Nora. Yes, she was left with a huge task and her life on the line in the last book but hell she is just flat out annoying.

My favorite part of this book would have to be the last forty pages or so. We finally get to see Nora suck up her inner child and finally become an adult and make adult situations. We also get to see Patch finally learn to fully trust Nora and a few other characters as well.

All in all I am glad this series ended the way it did. It doesn't leave you wondering if there will mysteriously be another book. That makes me happy. I suggest for many of you who are questioning about reading this book because you have something such as Nora's attitude or Patch's attitude standing in the way, push it a side and read it. It's a wonderful conclusion to the story and honestly I don't feel it disappoints.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment