Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Book Review The Sorcerers Stone

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Author: J.K. Rowling
Series: Harry Potter Series
Star rating out of 5: 5 stars



Okay, I know I know, I am over ten year too late in reading these books. However I absolutely love the movies and had to read the books.

This review is going to be a lot different due to the movies already out and finished and same with this book series.


I was amazed by how much they combined in the movies. The scenes that are over ten pages in the book were fitted into just ten minutes onto a movie screen. Yes, I know this is two make sure the film does not go to over 5 hours in length and so on. What I love about the book was the detail. Especially the beginning of the book where we are introduced to Harry's uncle prior to actually knowing anything about Harry. Then just the little detail the were changed in the movie. The book answer so many little questions that I never realized were actually missing during the film.

I am so glad that I read the book because it has so much more information and trouble they get into in the books. I highly recommend reading this book. I will let you know in my next review how the series progess in the books.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment