Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Playing For Keeps by Liz Matis Book Review

Playing For KeepsTitle: Playing for Keeps
Series: "Fantasy" Football Season 1
Author: Liz Matis
Star Rating: 4 out of 5 stars


When I read this book I felt that anyone could have lived it. Yes it's not very common to know and grow up with a famous model friend or a famous football player but it has happened to people who are not me. The book is short but complete. It's nice because it's not a series and the story can be completed. There is really no wondering what will happen next. Which is a nice break from all the other series I read that have over ten books in a series.

In this book You meet Samantha and Ryan who have known each other since their teen years. In this book they rekindle their friendship and then some. I liked Ryan a lot. He has such a great personality and I wish I could meet a guy like him. He is very witty and when he wants something he doesn't stop till he gets it. Of course being a guy he always has to question his thoughts and how he feels and that's typical. Any other way and he would be a male. Samantha is very closed off but not as much as her friend Hannah. She goes through a traumatic experience and doesn't really deal well. She just wants to fit in with one of the guys and make a name for herself and will do anything to achieve her goal.

I recommend this book. If you want to read a book that is a nice and simple read this is that book.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment