Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Very busy

Sorry everyone for the delayed reviews. I have recently started working again and have not had much time to read except for an hour in the morning. I plan to start reading more often so I can get these reviews out. The books I currently have on my books shelf to read and review are:

Rapture by J.R. Ward (Book 4 in the Fallen Angel series)
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (Book 5 in The Mortal Instrument series)
The Rising (ARC) by Kelley Armstrong (Book 3 and final book of the Darkness Rising Trilogy)
Rapture by Lauren Kate (book 4 and final book in the Fallen Series)
Hot Under Pressure by Louisa Edwards
Going for it by Liz Matis
Playing for Keeps by Liz Matis


These are just some of the titles, I do have more but these I plan on reading more the others. These are not in any particular order. I also have book on my wishlist I want to purchase but will wait until I read these first :). No\need to over whelm myself too much.

Keep and eye out!

Happy Reading!

p.s. Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment