Sunday, November 4, 2012

ARC Review of The Rising

The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3)Author: Kelley Armstrong
Series: Darkness Rising Trilogy book 3
Star Rating out of 5: 4 stars


Let me first start by saying that I won this ARC through Kelley Armstrong's news letter. If you have not read any of her books I strongly recommend you do. Especially her Darkest Powers Trilogy and her Darkness Rising Trilogy. They are wonderful to get into and read. They keep you wondering what will happen next.


I will not get into to many details about this book because it will just give away all the secrets and ruin much of the book. Which I feel is the reason why Kelley Armstrong does not post many previews to the book.

The third and final book in this series keeps you on your seat. I loved this book. I love how it differed from the Darkest Powers ending of that book. However the way it ended was not what I imagined and that is a great thing. The book makes you angry, sad, happy, anxious, love all when you need to feel those proper emotions. It also is fast paced when it needs to be keeping you on the edge of your seat. Then when it is slow is makes you wonder just what obstacle will happen next and what road block they will have to get by to complete the task they need to achieve.

This book is the perfect ending to this series. I don't think I would change it. However, besides the ending there was another I was not suspecting to happen but did. When the books is released it is a must buy!!!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment