Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Curse book review

Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon & Dianna Love
The Curse (Belador #3)Series: The Beladors book 3
Rating out of 5: 4 Stars




The Curse by Sherrilyn Kenyon is book 3 in The Beladors series. It is a great addition to the series.  Picking up shortly after it left off in the previous book. In this book you meet a few new characters and a new kinds of "non humans". We also get a little more info on the Beladors. The book takes you on a crazy roller coaster of emotions. The emotions I felt when Evalle was thinking about Sen and the Tribunal made my anger fly right off the charts. In other parts I felt like Evalle had lived a part of my life when it came to relationships. You could be happy one minute and pissed in another. That is what makes a book great.

Since this book is very continuous and there is a lot that could spoil a book I want to keep this short.


However, I will say this I am torn between Storm and Isak. We get to see more of them. The last book I was pro Storm same with the first book. Now I am leaning more toward Isak but it is still a close call.




No comments:

Post a Comment