Sunday, February 17, 2013

Darkness Hunts Book Review

Darkness Hunts (Dark Angels, #4)Authur: Keri Arthur
Series: The Dark Angels Series (Book 4)
Star Rating: 4 stars


I enjoyed this book. In this book she is still on the quest for the keys for several different people and the dangers just get worse. With her Reaper by her side and amaya on her back they make their journey. Again there is more fighting, secrets revealed, and the relationship between Azriel and Risa is growing.

 I would have completely loved it if Risa was not so stubborn. However that is her and in her nature. Though I feel she should give herself a damn break. If she keep going like she does she will get herself killed because she is not keeping up her strength. You can't change a person if that is who they have been raised by.

In this book I wanted to punch Risa so much. Not because of her not resting when injured but because of her insistence to keep seeing a certain guy I do not approve of. Oh not to mention I wanted to slap Azriel as well for being so distant.

Cant wait for the next book though. I love Azriel and can't wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment